To those who want me to get spanked…

I know a lot of you are patiently waiting for an update from me. I promise it won’t be long until updates will be my priority! In the meantime, Emma has written a story called Ash Getting Me Into Trouble (sigh). The real title is actually Emma Gets Distracted From Her Chores And Blames Ash, but… she won’t admit that.

Anyway… it turns out that Emma and I went to the same university at the same time, and that we even knew some of the same people! So Emma wrote a story where we are both characters renting from the same landlady. It’s a really good story and you should definitely check it out.

I am super busy this month, but in June I should be back in action. I hope you’ll still be around and that you are excited for the last part of my Leda and Eylion story, and an update on Annabelle.

Thanks for being patient with me.

xoxo Ash

 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Christmas clitoris gorgeouz

Hockey Mom SVG Don't Puck with Me Hockey SVG Cutting | Etsy

Creamed goddess lane